Primgraph Issue 8 on Newstands

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Issue 8 of The Primgraph is now available and indulges are indulging our tastes for ghoulies and ghosties and things that go bump in the night to celebrate Halloween! The featured region in this issue is the fabulous Winterfell!

I am particularly excited about this issue which contains my first published article! Having been fortunate enough to contribute photographs to the Primgraph since issue 5, I am extremely pleased at being able to take up the quill and contribute in a much different way.

I know you will enjoy this issue of the Primgraph. Our latest episode in the Quest for the Golden Prim is contained in this issue. I'm extremely proud of how it has come together!

Other splendid contributions include a ghost story from the distinguished pen of Mr Aeolus Cleanslate; the redoubtable Frau Annechen Lowey continues her exploration of the Etiquette of the Steamlands; and the talented Miss Ceejay Writer tackles the Victorian Supernatural in Literature

My specific article is Spirit Quest in the Steamlands where I venture forth to find paranormal and mysterious places in the steamlands.

Issue 8 can be found by visiting http://en.calameo.com/books/000004234f5ea2ac2faa5.

0 comments: