Boobie-Thon Limerick Joust

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I was extremely honoured to be asked to participate in the Limerick Joust as part of fundraising for the 8th Annual Blogger Boobie-thon (http://www.boobiethon.com/). Joust participants included VelesJaeger Munster, Hotspur O'Toole and yours truly. Unfortunately Mister Iason Hassanov was unable to join us.

Eva Bellambi and Serra Anansi did a fabulous job organizing events in Second Life for the second consecutive year. Their efforts translated into $2,010.oo USD to the Susan G Komen Foundation (http://ww5.komen.org/default.aspx). Congratulations to them and thank you to everyone who attended the events and made contributions to the cause.

The limerick joust was a blast. We were given three themes to create limericks from and then presented them to the audience and judges. Veles carried the day, being judged the winner of the event. Combined, I would estimate that the three of us raised approximately $33,000L.

I thought I would share my three limericks...

Second Life

While some say that this world is a game
To say so is simply a shame
Far more than just sex
It’s a place quite complex
Where generosity burns like a flame

Two Ladies from Winterfell (Eva and Serra)

In Winterfell dwelled quite a pair
Who went topless to show that they care
Saying fondle a tit
Making sure it is fit
So donate to the cause don’t just stare

Breasts

There is something that I must confess
I have something to get off my chest
I don’t mean to stare
But it’s hard not to care|So I offer to feel up your breast

The final limerick got quite the response. It looks like I'll be conducting breast exams for the forseeable future. ;-)

0 comments: